The organizational structure of the Consortium include the following Consortium Bodies:
- Steering Committee (StC) is the ultimate decision-making body of the consortium and is the supervisory body for the execution of the Project.
- Scientific Committee (ScC) ensures the scientific supervision of the activities.
- Technical Board (TB) facilitates decision-making on the technical issues, and monitor and support related activities.
- Data Protection Board aims at ensuring homogenous data collection and treatment, preserving data confidentiality and proposing contingency plans to possible data protection issues.
- Multi-Stakeholders Advisory Board (MSAB) support implementation of the project activities, by representing the various stakeholders.